Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Klackle's Orchard - October 2, 2010

My friend Mynde and I took her two boys, Noah & Dillon to Klackle's Orchard and we had lots of fun. There is so much to do there. We got to pet goats, chickens, a cow, bunnies, llama, & sheep. The goats were quite mean.

We also let Noah play on bounce houses and the velcro bounce.

We took a wagon ride and picked apples. The apples were DECLICIOUS!

Noah & I road on the peddle carts. They were fun. I tried to get Mynde to ride one but she refused....chicken :)











After that we rode the pumpkin train to the pumpkin patch so that I could pick out some pumpkins.

After that we went into the little store and bought Honeycrisp apples, Apple Cider, DONUTS (mmm they were GOOD), and I bought some apple butter.

I have more pictures to add but they won't upload right now..so I will add them tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment