Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Visitors and other ramblings

So I forgot to blog yesterday. I wasn't feeling well and things were just not going my way. I was going to blog, then got distracted, so I didn't get around to it. Now today is Sunday and I am blogging again. I wasn't sure what to blog about, but I decided to blog about my visitors today. 

Visitors. We love visitors. My mom, Aunt Toody, & Aunt Sally are headed to Las Vegas for a few days. They are flying out of Grand Rapids and I met them to give my mom a pillow and get some books from mom. Well shortly after I get home (we live a few minutes from the airport), we get a phone call from my mom telling us that their flight was delayed for 2 hours. Then we got the phone call that the flight was delayed until 11pm so I went and picked them up and brought them back to our house so they didn't have to sit in the airport for hours upon hours. 



Aunt Toody said she wanted spaghetti. So I cooked spaghetti. And I had to put bibs on them so that they wouldn't spill spaghetti sauce on their shirts. (I used receiving blankets) And now I am sitting here listening to three middle aged women blabbing about who knows what. They are wondering what the big deal about facebook is. It's funny. I should have taken pictures of them in the bibs. It was quite funny. 


I am going to have to blog about something interesting tomorrow. I think I might blog about some recipes. I have good recipes I want to share with others. 


Live Laugh Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment